Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 07-06-2015, 06:55 PM
63bird's Avatar
63bird 63bird is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
So I got some working test equipment finally.

I found a pin on the crt that was very corroded. I cleaned it up.

Crt tester showed a weak gun so I followed the rejuvenation instructions and all 3 are now in the good range. No shorts either.

The color is better but I'm not sure what my issue is so here's a short video. I'll find something else to play later on.

65 zenith color roundie troubleshooting: https://youtu.be/iFTNy6VR-AY

The Color bar generator was fun to mess with.

So now I can test tubes and do a little more now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150706_173118577.jpg (60.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150706_173132970.jpg (54.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150706_173141715_HDR.jpg (65.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150706_173157021.jpg (51.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150706_173437710.jpg (84.1 KB, 27 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.