Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 06-01-2015, 10:11 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwizzyMan View Post
Hello everyone!

I have a RCA "The Personal" (8-pt-7032T) set and it has a weak 8DP4 Picture tube. I recently acquired an 8KP4 aluminized tube that tests brand new and I was wondering if it would be a good substitute for the 8DP4. Aside from the extra pin for the focusing electrode it seems like it would work... Anyone have any idea if this would work?
Just being curious about the subsitution. I don't see a 8KP4 in my RCA or GE tube manual. Is there a manufacturers name on the CRT. If removed from a scrap set, what make of set is it? How did you test it? Just wondering.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.