Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 03-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Raddion's Avatar
Raddion Raddion is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Salem, Connecticut
Posts: 47
You guys are killing me. I was and I is unable to stop thinking about this TV set. Do you think I should go back and throw a lowball offer for like 60 bucks in the hopes of landing at maybe $75? I'm not a cheapskate, but I'm already embroiled in a 1953 Philco resurrection, and my handler is VERY touchy with the mortgage due and the electric bill tilting the mailbox. Damn. Damn it all to hell!!!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.