Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-16-2015, 07:46 AM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
Don't give me ideas...

Anyways, a Weller station is what I have been planning for. Fortunately I can actually get that locally.
I used Weller's WTCPN stations for years, and had little problems, but in 2009, I got a Hakko 936 station, and have had ZERO problems. I like it so much, I popped for their 808 desoldering gun - best thing since my Pace MBT-100 I got in 1989, but that nearly bankrupted me. Hakko is good stuff! Sometimes MAT Electronics would have a special on them - I paid full price elsewhere, but give MAT a try..

Cheers,
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.