Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 02-26-2015, 09:54 PM
damen's Avatar
damen damen is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
I don't see a channel display on the '79 Maggie. I'm pretty sure the Star System was gone by that time. I wonder if it has the OSD whose channel numbers shrink and disappear. That and I wonder if the CRT is delta or inline.

I have a CRT from a junk set that the Star System consoles came with. I hope that one's healthy, got to wait for my tester to get here to find out.
It has the channel display I think the flash drowned it out it is not a star system.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.