Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 12-20-2014, 04:33 AM
sashasuman sashasuman is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Was running fine. I'd turn it on maybe twice a year just for fun....but it's now getting REAL dim, and takes longer to come up to a picture. I've not yet gotten into it to see what may be up with it. Have a 305 as well. That one just needed a real good cleaning up and I repainted it's little black control panel. I just FINALLY found one of those Sony power cords on ebay so I can actually run all the Sony sets. The 305 came without one. Now would be nice to find one of those cords (the funny little 4-pin one)... so I can have one on my coffeetable/workbench for WORKING on these.


______________________________________
We are the leading the world in providing best C4090-452 - certkiller and prep solutions. Our incredible offers for MB7-701 - braindumps - exam and artinstitutesmiami at reasonable prices; our www.tabor.edu is very rare in Florida Institute of Technology.

Last edited by sashasuman; 01-05-2015 at 01:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.