Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-19-2014, 11:27 AM
zeno's Avatar
zeno zeno is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,918
I am sure the choice stuff will be coming home if
they lift the embargo. My understanding is they do
anything to keep them going so will need lots of work.
I am sure between the mafia & Batistas minions lots
of rare high end cars were left behind. Wish I could
afford one !! As for cigars go you can get just as good
a cigar from other places, that industry has gone to hell
just like everything else in Cuba.

As far as Chincom parts go I always ask my mechanic what to
use OEM or aftermarket. Some of the China stuff is good
BUT you gotta ask & buy the higher priced stuff.

73 Zeno
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ĐCopyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.