Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 09-03-2014, 08:28 PM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
When I saw that picture--at first I thought the same thing...there are a LOT of tv's that need saving !! Then I noticed the tile floor and realized it was doug's basement.

NICE find Doug !! Not a normal rca or Zenith either--which is a plus !! I know we all love those 2 brands--but it is nice to get one of the "lesser" brands here and there too.

BTW--I saw an early- to mid 60's Dumont roundie color set sell some time back at the ETF convention.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.