Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 07-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
Yeah, Jeff, it got sent to the Great Viewing Room in the sky... And I went to the Dark Side, we got a 55" Sony flatscreen. I dunno WHERE I coulda got somebody to work on the 36" Sony anymore, I DID pick it up & move it a time or 2 when it was brand-new, but that THAT was like 15 yrs ago, BEFORE my stroke, & boogering up my knee... It was ALL I WANTED then, saw moons, stars, planets, lightnings... Workin' WAY Over Gross... Wouldn't even ATTEMPT it now.
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.