Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Fairlane500skyliner's Avatar
Fairlane500skyliner Fairlane500skyliner is offline
Australian Young'un
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Wauchope, NSW, Australia
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by playdrv4me View Post
No doubt, but at least the stuff you guys save is gaining in recognition as collectible.
Very true I guess. When I formerly collected sets from the 1970s-80s, people would often ask me why I wanted to collect something so new and bland, as I guess most people don't consider them as being particularly "vintage" or stylish (despite other domestic items of the era being considered vintage and collectible). Now that I collect 1960s console televisions, one of the questions I get asked is "Where the **** do you store them all!?".

Chris
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.