Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 05-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Magnavox300's Avatar
Magnavox300 Magnavox300 is offline
..better in black & white
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 288
After recapping, I could not get anything on the CRT,
then noticed there was a 3 AMP fuse that was blown...

Replaced the fuse, and now I have sound and some life, but no vertical sweep...
Replaced all resistors as needed, and tubes as well.
(I did keep the brightness to a minimum during testing)

Funny thing is, when I turn the channel selector,
I do see some vertical sweep for only an instant,
the whole picture flashes, all lit up with lines, but like I said only for a split second.
I sprayed some Deoxit in the tuner, but no difference...

Could the problem with sweep be within the tuner?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1803 1.jpg (72.2 KB, 15 views)
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.