Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 04-03-2014, 01:46 AM
LuTELLO's Avatar
LuTELLO LuTELLO is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Generally I'm digital but I still like to "fool around" with analog a lot.
I save a lot of videos on DVDR but occasionally like to use something with NTSC out to record videos I get online to VHS once in a while for the heck of it. And yes, I also sometimes watch/transfer recordings I find in stores/grandpa's house/etc.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.