Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Phil Nelson's Avatar
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,030
Well, already I got my basic question answered, so no harm done. It's usually less confusing if you don't mix up threads, though.

I was about to ask dieseljeep if he knows of any other 17" tubes that can sub for a 17HP4, when I thought to check this one, just in case. After about 90 seconds on the tester, the needle cruised up into the happy zone.



It may not be the greatest tube on Planet Earth, but I'm betting it will make a picture. I'll set the brightener aside and try the set bareback when its turn comes.

Phil Nelson
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.