Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 12-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Forward Look's Avatar
Forward Look Forward Look is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by decojoe67 View Post
That set is COOL! I always thought the Sylvania "Dualette" was the only other "space-age" looking TV besides the classic "Predicta's", but this GE is one more to add to the group! Love to have one. Lucky you!
I love the predictas too and have four of them so far.This GE is definetly one of the most space age sets In many ways its cooler than the tabletop predictas.

The Dualette is a stunning set,I would love to find the two tone turquoise model,of course I'd "settle" for coral. I've seen them come up ocassionally on eBay,but never locally and I've had too many things damaged by careless packing to risk it.

I also like this 1960 Sylvania silhouette with Halo-Light
http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=4471,7504600
__________________
Suddenly it's 1960!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.