Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 09-19-2013, 08:20 PM
IsthmusTV's Avatar
IsthmusTV IsthmusTV is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 329
Hi Bob,

Very nice find! It looks exactly like the one I'm beginning to restore. I, too thought it was a "Burlingame" but I now believe that it is a blond version of the "Revere." Mine is model number RA-113-B4. I'm just in the process of putting together a cap order. (It's the one I picked up in Kenosha last month for $55.) Here are a few photos:




My CRT is the original DuMont 17AP4 which tests good. Should be a fun restore. Good luck!

-Clark
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.