Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 09-06-2013, 04:06 AM
Mal Fuller Mal Fuller is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kuehn View Post
I'm curious what type of problems folks have had with the Chinese yellow axial lead caps? I've used bunches of them from AES, Radio Daze, and Just Radios over the years. Never recall having an issue with any.
I've never gotten a bad one or had one fail in service.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.