Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 08-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Tubejunke's Avatar
Tubejunke Tubejunke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Martinsville, VA
Posts: 1,823
I live within a couple of hours of Charlotte, NC and I contacted the owner. He is the relative of a collector who died and left him with the set. He presumes that everything is there, but really knows little about anything other than its cosmetic condition. He told me that most of the man's collection was usually in working condition. For that kind of money I would have to be able to test the crt at least. It's easy to want to plug it in, but we all know that is not the right approach.

At least it doesn't have the 19AP4 that is so dreaded. I sure would like to have this, but my good sense is telling me to leave it alone. I have posted so many times about needing space and trying to lighten my load, which I have lightened some. I find old Dumonts of that vintage particularly interesting. What to do; what to do.....
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.