Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 07-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Einar72's Avatar
Einar72 Einar72 is offline
Chasin roundies since '79
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Federal Way, Washington
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by KV-1926R View Post
I dropped my Sony a few inches on to a concrete step as I was lowering it upon bringing it home. I was afraid I may have cracked the CRT neck, but fortunately it was okay.


Another one of my jokes doesn't quite make it. I was just making fun of the sheer badness of McGreasy's "food". I won't eat there, and I don't envy those who are stuck with working there.
I actually agree about Muckburgers (name borrowed from the C64 game "Killed Until Dead"). When I was still dating my new wife in Port Orchard, there was one Muckburgers at the top of a hill, and we'd occasionally chew the fatty tissue there. Well, a squirrel, easily 5-7 pounds of wobbly-blobbly came waddling up to my car and started begging. It was so pitiful. It jiggled so much from his fine diet I thought Bill Cosby would throw him in a bowl and do a Jell-O commercial.

I was the butt of jokes at work over a broken CRT. I had just let a freshly modded snd calibrated (by me) Conrac 14-incher slip out of my hands just 6 inches to the concrete floor. Then came a bowling-ball bump and that whoosh from Hell. Whenever I walked by certan folks, they'd start singing a cruelly re-worded version of "Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain".
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.