Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-12-2013, 06:48 PM
josephdaniel's Avatar
josephdaniel josephdaniel is offline
Learning as I go
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas / Missouri
Posts: 462
I know I think they should allow for an hour and a half or two hour slot times for this amazing show. Or maybe if they can't finish an episode without cramming it up towards the end continue it next week that way the season could be longer!(why do they have such short seasons?)
I have recently started watching some of the episodes from the 60's and 70's I think those are much less rushed but I love the special effects in the new ones!
__________________
Lebe dein leben für dich selbst
**Searching for any all tube or hybrid or color portable sets would consider some early solid state color too**
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.