Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 03-12-2013, 09:32 PM
DaveWM DaveWM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 5,607
it was not that resistor, not sure what I was reading BUT there was a .01 brown drop that was very leaky. So I started checking... yep almost EVERY brown drop was badly leaky, and the one that was not was very lossy,

So I have completely recapped the vert board now, and I suspect I will end up dong a full recap of this one just like the 5.

Going to give it a rest for a while. Not looking forward to that point to point chroma section, plus I need to take stock of the caps I may end up needing.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.