Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Geist Geist is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 350
Hi All;
No, I had always said electrolytics, couldn't aford to do both at the same time.. That is the next thing to do, I need to make a list of what I need and find them.. Not sure if Mouser or Digikey or Allied.. Will need to compare prices.. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who has the bast quality and prices ??
THANK YOU Marty
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.