Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
baursam's Avatar
baursam baursam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary Canada
Posts: 459
It soooo kills me to say this...I have a Golden Lab, just over a year old. Beautiful dog, but still very much a puppy. Yesterday, I left the knobs in a ziplock bag on my kitchen counter. Today, I got home from work and found a ripped up bag all over the kitchen and a few of the knobs laying on the floor.

As it stands I am now looking for the same knobs. Grrrr. My fault, I should have put them immediately back on the set afterwards, but got distracted. I have found one mini knob and the remaining 5 I have not found as of yet, but will keep looking over the weekend. The other thing I can do is, go outside with him tonight and tomorrow and keep an eye on things ;-) Its a dirty job, but nothing a good disinfectant wont cure, should they appear that way. Update, he got into the chess set too.

Live and learn.

Last edited by baursam; 01-11-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: update
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.