Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Tubejunke's Avatar
Tubejunke Tubejunke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Martinsville, VA
Posts: 1,823
I know a couple of things. The first is that DuMont sets are some of the best quality and most interesting sets out there. I also know that I would love to have another. I always wanted a table top Dumont, but have only owned an RA-109A console that weighed a TON! As far as value, it is my opinion that these days a set is worth whatever a person is willing to give that happens to be close enough to your area to pick it up. Don't be a fool and give it away, but most old sets aren't worth a lot of money. In the condition that you describe, I would ask maybe $100 and see what happens.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.