Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 09-24-2012, 12:47 AM
josephdaniel's Avatar
josephdaniel josephdaniel is offline
Learning as I go
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas / Missouri
Posts: 462
Here is a good idea next time you see a tv set or radio just skip over it and buy some test equipment like tube tester and capacitor checkers that should help you out a lot and show you wich caps really need replaced. if you really ate wanting to keep as many orgional parts in the tv as possible while keeping it working reasonably well this is the way to go for you I believe. Me I always replace the lyrics and papers in the old sets unless I don't have the part on hand.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.