Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 07-19-2012, 11:09 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
I'm not 100% sure if the set in question was a KC or KD, I never had it apart. I sure wish I had it back! I'm almost positive that one didn't have the meter but later (in the early 90s) I had another one that did. It was a table model 23v in a wooden cabinet and a pretty weak performer. It was at a used furniture store, sitting atop a Philco-Ford console about the same age. I bought them both; the Philco had a beautiful picture. I kick myself on a regular basis for getting rid of both of those.
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.