Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 05-25-2012, 01:36 PM
BelowZero BelowZero is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
I'm a little con-fused as to the type of fuse you guys are discussing here, is it like this type?
100_3136.jpg
100_3138.jpg
I call those bayonet fuses, my late 50's RCA B&W portables uses that type.
Just recently I was looking for a 3/10 amp for my '58 RCA and I found one at Talon.
http://www.talonix.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=12760
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.