Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 05-20-2012, 09:22 PM
ggregg's Avatar
ggregg ggregg is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 702
I think you scored. I've had over a dozen TO's, tube and solid state. Only one didn't work when I bought it and that was due to a loose (plug in style) transistor. Pushed it in a little further and that one took off too. If that one uses a 1L6 be careful. They are expensive buggers.

Love that TV too.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.