Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 05-17-2012, 03:08 AM
radiodayz's Avatar
radiodayz radiodayz is offline
radiodayz
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle WA USA
Posts: 120
I tried radiotvnut's trick, and the remote DID make noises on an AM radio, so the problem is in the set itself, not the remote. I can use the buttons on the front panel to turn the set on and operate the VCR/DVD players, so I will just use it as/is for now.
Thanks to all for your suggestions.
__________________
I have one of those around here, somewhere
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.