Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-01-2012, 06:22 PM
radiotvnut's Avatar
radiotvnut radiotvnut is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Meridian, MS
Posts: 6,025
Yes, the 526 has the built-in focus resistor and is a direct replacement for the original Zenith tripler with the built in focus resistor. I actually have a 25EC58 flat chassis and the tripler in it crosses to an NTE526 and it is the one with the self contained focus resistor. I think the tripler is actually bad in my set. It has HV; but, the picture is too bright and there does not appear to be the proper output at the REF terminal on the tripler; which, is tied in to the brightness limiter circuit. That set is buried right now and I'd like to fix it; so, I'll someday be looking for an NTE526 myself.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.