Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 01-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Ampico-kid's Avatar
Ampico-kid Ampico-kid is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
WGEC, Wells Gardner Electronics Corp?

That set is like new! and almost nothing but Orange Drops, it looks very high quality.
I bet you it works.

One thing though, is there supposed to be a cover over the flyback?
Right you are Eric! I brought up the set today on the variac and it immediately sprang to life. I was surprised..no shocked at the quality of the picture. I'm thinking maybe it's the 21GVP22 crt. It looks very bright, clear, and sharp as a razor's edge. The black and white tracking looked about perfect and the only problem I see is I don't have color sync. But..once I get the Sams on it, I can check it out a little more thoroughly. If that's the worst problem that it has...I'll consider myself very lucky.

And yes....the HV cage cover is missing. Unfortunately the tube placement/function chart must have been on the cage cover.
Bob
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.