Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Phil Nelson's Avatar
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,030
Thanks, Bob. That schematic looks like the Philco schematic that I got from Cliff, with the addition of a bunch of test points (A, B, etc.). If those refer to scope waveforms, they would be good to have, but let me digest this material for a couple of days before you spend a lot of time scanning. I am already struggling to retain my sanity with two sets of docs (Sams & Philco) both marked up and cross-referenced with part numbers from the other set. If I add a third set and try to cross-reference those printouts to the others, the world might explode.

I keep thinking that I'm only about half an hour away from whipping this mutt into watchable condition, but that's probably a fantasy. I should just slow down and try to learn something

My tuner plate looks like the one pictured -- an eight-position tuner including Channel 1.

Phil Nelson
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.