Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Introductions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 01-04-2012, 06:03 PM
xoraxora xoraxora is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komet View Post
Tom, I'm glad you like it. My PALcolor uses a Telefunken made A66-510X with inline gun. I found this set in the laboratory of an TV-serviceman, was left there for 24 years, unrepaired.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3839/palcolor.jpg
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1492/dsc03745k.jpg
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/146/dsc03750ou.jpg
Hi KOMET. I just signed up to the forum because of your post. Specifically the PALcolor. We used to have one identical to it but mounted on its own stand. It served us for nearly 20 years (in Germany through the 80's, then Jordan thourgh the 90's) back then TVs were something of a lifetime investment. I got hit with the nostalgia bug and decided to look for info/pics on it, ours went the way of the Dodo more than 10 years ago. 20 years and never knew its model number. We still the stand somewhere though.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.