Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Television Broadcast Gear

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 09-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Woodronics Woodronics is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 22
As for the LDK 5 'chain'...

Pedestal is ITE, I've never worked out if they started in Australia or the USA. Before ITE there was HTS in Brisbane, Queensland. I understand HTS became ITE but don't know if they were bought out by a US-based ITE, or changed their name and set up a US arm? I don't recognise this particular model of pedestal, presumably a very early model. I'm guessing no height adjustment is possible.

Pan-tilt head pictured is a Vinten Mk V. An LDK 5 camera, especially with that monstrous OB lens, would be too heavy to balance properly on a Mk V head so maybe what we are seeing was just a display mock-up? [The presence of the left pan-bar AND the camera's pan bar would support this theory?]

If anyone in QLD is reading this, can't acquire the gear for themselves but would be willing to help me with packing and consigning to WA, I'm all ears!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.