Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 09-11-2011, 10:17 AM
jpdylon's Avatar
jpdylon jpdylon is offline
<-- sucker for old sets.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Knox County, Tennessee
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250rider View Post
LOL... I've seen that name on all kinds of stuff. We have a Husqvarna leaf blower, and my wife's sewing machine is a Husqvarna, and we have an unrestored but saveable 1973 Husqvarna dirt bike (straight from Steve McQueen's old barn in Santa Paula, CA).

And I have a pair of Husqvarna-Viking workboots.

I guess Husqy is the "GE of Sweden"

Charles
I remember that set! Think it has a matsushita chassis in it.
__________________
Jordan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.