Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 08-03-2011, 08:08 PM
JCFitz JCFitz is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Willards,MD
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I'm in contact with the seller of that set and have already purchased another set for a member on here thats setting in my garage right now. We are going meet each other half way to swap the sets we both want to avoid having to ship them if I get the one listed above. The set he wanted was close to me and he is super close to the set I want,It worked out so well it's like.....videoKARMA....
Good luck! There is just no way I can drive to Michigan ever. My boss does not allow any time off work except sundays and certain holidays. The gas would eat me alive. And as bad as I want it I'm closing on my new(to me) house tomorrow finally and I gotta get moving over with and have no money left. I doubt if another one could be found in that condition with the intact pencil door. Maybe someday I'll own a bakelite Admiral like this.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.