Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-12-2011, 05:10 PM
vts1134's Avatar
vts1134 vts1134 is offline
Looking For Time
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,534
I think I might have found my answer... Well let's all cross our fingers and hope so . Being a rookie at this restoration business I mistook black beauty capacitors for resistors. I missed five of them in the set including C49- the vertical discharge cap. I have the replacements on order and I'll let you know if that's the solution.

R66 is good to go btw.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.