Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM
rld-tv01's Avatar
rld-tv01 rld-tv01 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Seal Beach, Ca
Posts: 722
Thanks electronjohn. Both Meissner and Garod had prewar 5" sets with appearances similar to this kit. I think Meissner was involved with the Spreyberry kit around 1948 which has a more modern look to it. I have a stash of old TV magazines where I may locate an article or picture of this kit some day.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.