Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 12-15-2010, 12:12 PM
matt_s78mn's Avatar
matt_s78mn matt_s78mn is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysLyceum View Post
I should take a picture and post it. I have 3 Lyceums stacked up, a small Trinitron on top those, and and each side the the tower, I have 2 dressers. The dresser on the left has my 1990 27" RCA Colortrak 200, and the dresser on the right has the 1985 20" Trinitron. Can you visual that? I call it my TV-T, or my TV Crucifix. It's pretty fun, actually.
Yes, you should post a pic, it would be cool to see the stack of TVs!! Do you ever have them all powered up at the same time?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.