Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-22-2010, 07:44 AM
batterymaker's Avatar
batterymaker batterymaker is offline
Repro Battery Builder
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvflyer View Post

(BTW, this is the second time I have tried to respond to this thread and the darn dial-up keeps dropping the call. This time, when I suspected it was going to drop it again, I copied what I had typed onto the clipboard. Then, all of the pictures have to download again... Gotcha!)

You could try an initialization string to keep your modem in line. My favorite was AT&F&C1&D2S=50. Usually will keep the connection steady.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.