Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2010, 05:56 AM
tritwi's Avatar
tritwi tritwi is offline
zenith mad
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Florence (Italy)
Posts: 125
Hi Eckard,
I totally second your thought! And I'll be more than happy if I'll have the same possibility once I'll be dead. Anyway you don't seem so old to have to think to your last will and certainly all of us hope to have more time ahead to enjoy the beauty of life. I know we never know when our Lord will call us but in the meantime why not enjoy the company of things we like so much? I'd love to own a Zenith porthole but unfortunately they are not so common here in Italy and having it shipped from Usa is very difficult and expensive not to mention early european color televisions. We had not color tv broadcasting till 1977 and even early solid state color televisions are difficult to find nowadays. Is early tv finding easier in your country? I once had a Braun fs1000 but I was just a child...
Kind regards
Marco
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2010, 06:52 AM
yagosaga's Avatar
yagosaga yagosaga is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in Braunschweig
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritwi View Post
I totally second your thought! And I'll be more than happy if I'll have the same possibility once I'll be dead. Anyway you don't seem so old to have to think to your last will and certainly all of us hope to have more time ahead to enjoy the beauty of life.
Sorry tritwi, but since half a year, I suffer from serious lung cancer with only a short remaining life time. This is the reason why I took care about what happens with my collection. I would be very unhappy if my family has to do it when I'm dead, so I manage the things as long as I can.

Kind regards.
Eckhard
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.