Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-03-2010, 02:31 PM
jr_tech's Avatar
jr_tech jr_tech is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
I flipped through a Wallace Telaide that lists the first rectangular chassis as from 1951 using a 16TP4 CRT.
Very nice! a first generation rectangular CRT... I still believe that these are far less common then, say 12" roundies, but are for the most part, overlooked by collectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar72 View Post
Mama-cat is a Bengal. She behaves very differently from all the shelter-rescues and other "purebred" cats I've had since I was a kid. Very good dealing with vermin.
Wow! I have not seen this breed before! Very exotic!
jr
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.