Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 06-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,656
For some reason I only saw this thread today. You know its only to feed the ekonime that therer is a desperate need to always consume. But anyway, with heat being the biggest problem with electronics, I remember reading reviews for the converter boxes and the Zenith Insignia boxes were the coolest running, and they had an ac cord that ran all the way into the box. Those were the reasons I got those models. And I keep one on all the time because it feeds the vcr that records stuff over night. And I did get a few for the future, I figured they were not going to last long, certanly not as long as my Sharp 1984 25KT35 Simulated wood grained portable 25" tv. The prices for these converters has been going up on epay too.
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.