Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
JB5pro JB5pro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamazoo-DJ View Post
I almost hope they redo that opening music or at least play the original at the end without all the modern afterbeat sounds
I think a big part of the shows success is due to the incredible music that opened it. I can't imagine topping that sound. I like the intro and it's music in every way. The best part is when the helicopter camera zooms in to the penthouse balcony to find Jack Lord turning around at the same moment always ready for the perfect close-up.
Does anybody know the name of that hotel? I bet it is still there.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.