Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Television Broadcast Gear

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Aussie Bloke's Avatar
Aussie Bloke Aussie Bloke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 560
RCA TK-14's in Billy Joel "Tell Her About It" clip

I've been viewing Billy Joel's "Tell Her About It" video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laaJnP7WlZM which the did a mock Ed Sullivan Show stage set up with a guy impersonating Ed Sullivan (he did a great job of it too) and to look the part they even used RCA B&W cameras with the CBS logos on them. Now one thing interesting I noticed is one of the cameras appears to be the ultra rare RCA TK-14 cameras because of the labeling on the top front of the camera head and the red tally light and the blue body colour. It looks too original to be a slap-together prop so it would have to be original used as a prop. I wonder if Chuck Pharis's TK-14 http://www.pharis-video.com/p4756.htm was the same camera or if that camera was from Museum of Broadcast Technology in Woonsocket, R.I. as I am aware they have one?
__________________
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!! OI OI OI!!!!!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.