Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
radio nut's Avatar
radio nut radio nut is offline
Born in the wrong decade
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lima, Ohio
Posts: 838
Update, as of right now I found that the width was way too wide. I narrowed it up and adjusted the centering magnets and the problem with the tick seems to have gone away. hopefully it will not come back. As for the heat issue, I found that I was pointing the digital thermometer by accident through the top "slits" right at a tube. The set still gets hot but the cabinet side of the flyback box was running at 80 degrees. I can live with that.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.