Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 AM
radiotvnut's Avatar
radiotvnut radiotvnut is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Meridian, MS
Posts: 6,025
Well, the TV's were a "no go". For the exception of the missing knobs on that one model, they all looked very nice and I would have liked to have bought them; but, he wanted $150 for all four. I casually threw in that the market for these sets had really bottomed out since analog broadcasting went away and that all the TV's would likely need a full recap to work properly. So, we sat around and visited for about an hour and he left. I told him that I'd think about the TV's; but, to go ahead and sell them if he got the chance.

Since I've actually seen these sets in person and like their looks, I'll probably be on the hunt after we get back from SC.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.