Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 12-24-2009, 08:49 PM
jln1966 jln1966 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 73
Update

I got the Predicta. It was a surprise Christmas present. I had thought about getting it and them a couple of unexpected bills came up so I decided against it. I had told my mom about it and she went and got it for me for Christmas. I think it is actually a Debutante model. I opened it up and it will need a recap. One cap has a piece missing and another is cracked.
John
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.