Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-15-2009, 11:09 PM
jr_tech's Avatar
jr_tech jr_tech is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
I hear ya. I've been watching this combo less than a mile from me steadily drop in price. I expect they'll be giving it away soon.

I just don't have room for it.
The tube on that set looks pretty large... do you know what it is? Apparently Admiral used a 16AP4 with a rectangular mask in a few of these early sets. I have a (very used) RCA made example that has a visible rectangular phosphor burn that is clearly stamped "Admiral"

jr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0546.jpg (43.1 KB, 45 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.