Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 06-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
I wish I knew how to work on TVs like that, but I'm too damn stupid to figure it out...I'm serious. I NEVER COULD make head nor tail out of basic electronic theory, & I've studied it, had people try to "splain" it to me, watched instructional videos...The whole 9 yards...It's like there's a 10' high wall there that can't be breached...Its like its worse than Chinese Algebra or some damn thing...I am in utter AWE over you wahoos who CAN & DO work on 'em, & can make 'em "shine" like that..My hat's off to you..But I'm still not 100% convinced that electronic theory, watts, volts, amps, capacitance, resistance, diodes, triodes, etc, all that stuff is a bunch of made-up hooey to keep us peasants in utter thrall, that Electronics really IS actually magic, & all youse byrds are really wizards 'n' warlocks, practising your arcane & black arts...
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.