Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G
I don't suppose anyone else has ever pulled such a colossal boner as this, have they ?
|
I did!
As some of you may already know, i keep part of my TV collection in a partitioned area of the same barn where i keep my two horses and the mule, their stalls all have dutch doors (half height)
I once scored a rare 1980 Telefunken super deluxe set with a two way bass reflex speaker system and so on, the weather was miserable and i was in a hurry so i backed up my car into the barn and left the Telefunken on a bench near the mule's stall then turned off the light and drove away.
When i came back later to take a closer look at the set, i was horrified to find the set face down on the floor, with a split cabinet, the rear cover busted off and the PCB chassis broken around the flyback, apparently the mule managed to reach to the set and chewed the upper front edge of the cabinet then toppled it off the bench,
he was lucky the CRT didn't implode on him!